Don’t just take our word for it…
- “Handford Aitkenhead is a firm that puts financial planning at the heart of its business”
- “I would have no issue at all referring clients to the firm”
- “A highly competent firm”
Learn more about working with us
Our videos will help you understand more about financial planning and how we help our clients.
We also explain more about the benefits of working with Chartered Financial Planners.View more
What it means to be Chartered
We are proud to be a firm of Chartered Financial Planners.
We firmly believe that Chartered status is the ‘gold standard’ of financial planning. It means we:
- Have achieved the highest levels of technical and professional knowledge and competence through professional qualifications
- Keep our knowledge and skills up to date through continuing professional development
- Adhere to an ethical conduct, which could be enforced through disciplinary sanctions
It means you can be confident that you are dealing with one of the UK’s leading firms that is wholly committed to providing you with the best possible advice, service and support.Read more
What our clients say...We are delighted that many of our clients have been kind enough to recommend our services.
Alasdair was very professional. He gave me plenty of time to understand my position related to my finances and he was very clear about the risks I would incur if I proceeded with my own ideas. He was very empathetic and concerned about the future of my finances.
Jim has looked after me for some time now and has given sound advice both leading up to and during the early years of my retirement. I will now be looking at inheritance planning and expect to receive the same good advice. His monthly financial report is also helpful.
I needed to get sound investment advice from somebody who I could trust with my finances. As usual I was given an honest opinion on how to get the best out of my investments and savings.